Welcome to Shinobi Story!

636f97daa7d58374b44fa0f2c8cb46fe.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Chaos

Bandit Issue(s)?

On my way back to Shrine from the new port, I encountered a bandit and I came up with the following bugs.

Casting Water Style: Shockwave Jutsu

• Due of the knockup, the bandit stays in the air for a very long amount of time and because of that, you are not able to hit him, either with auto attacks nor with a different jutsu.

Casting Water Style: Water Prison Jutsu

• I tried casting it while fighting him, but it didn't work, I tried more than 3 times, as I thought that I didn't place it correctly, but it seems like it didn't deal damage at all, nor the animation was there.

Casting Wind Style: Great Breakthrough

• Before the last patch, Great Breakthrough was able to 1shot the bandit, now, it didn't deal damage at all, not even 1 HP.

Auto-attacking

• Due of bandit's increased attack speed, my character was not able to auto-attack at all, due of the animation (I suppose).

Here is a screenshot of the "Shockwave Jutsu" bug.

image.png.6bafb63e354b3a753d2d6735364c1aba.png

Here is a screenshot of the "Great Breakthrough" bug not dealing any type of damage. The damage dealt was only by casting Shockwave.

image.thumb.png.a61c0c6c1a0b1c4d25a7b16da06e7416.png

Edited by Chaos

Thanks for your report, we’ll look into it. As a side note, Great Breakthrough was temporarily disabled, hence it does nothing right now.