Welcome to Shinobi Story!

636f97daa7d58374b44fa0f2c8cb46fe.jpg

Bradstein

unaffiliated/all The Troubles of Yokohama

spacer.png

EVENT FEEDBACK:

"Posters have begun to appear on noticeboards throughout the Land of Fire. The town of Yokohama, infamous for its criminal attraction, calls for aid!"

The townfolk of Yokohama have fallen victim to criminal thugs, committing crimes ranging from petty theft to violent robberies and assaults. The Elders of Yokohama have been trying for weeks to stem the tide of criminal activities in their town, even going as far as to close off the town to all outsiders. Unfortunately, this was not enough to stop the thugs' onslaught. Now, Shinobi are being summoned to the town from across the Fire Country to assist Elder Hiroko in his efforts to finally liberate the town of its villainous plague.
Can you lend your skills to the fight?

Yokohama Poster

Spoiler

Poster Contents:
Shinobi Needed (Yokohama)
Yokohama Elders are hiring skilled shinobi to help liberate the town from an onslaught of criminal thugs!
Seek out Elder Hiroko to enlist.

OOC Information
The event be split into multiple parts will take be hosted by myself and other members of the Roleplaying team if required, depending on the number of participants. If you would like to participate, please reply to this topic. The event will take place at the following date/time:

• Part 1 took place: Wednesday 15/04/2020 at 21:00 server time.
  • Part 2 TBC.

Please try to remember that Shinobi Story is still in its Alpha phase. As a result, bear in mind the game is not in its completed state, and the way this event has been announced and ran should not be taken as an indication of how events in the future will take place. We are still finding our feet and learning how best to bring high quality role play to the game!

Thanks.

Edited by Bradstein

I’ll be there. Any time works. If you force me to vote for a day I’d say Wednesday 

Alright, I'll bite the bullet and be the stupid one.
Which one of the damn villages is "Yokohama"?

Also, I would like to attend.
Any date is fine, save unexpected developments.

20 minutes ago, Justicarii said:

Alright, I'll bite the bullet and be the stupid one.
Which one of the damn villages is "Yokohama"?

Also, I would like to attend.
Any date is fine, save unexpected developments.

It’s a fair question that we didn’t really provide much info on- Yokohama town is the one with cherry blossoms. Will be releasing a map concept today

The event will begin in 10 minutes. Please get in game and /w Bradstein to join the group for the event!

I would appreciate feedback from the event! Please give this topic a read and let us know what you think. Thanks!