Welcome to Shinobi Story!

636f97daa7d58374b44fa0f2c8cb46fe.jpg

TRILL

The Noboru Syndicate

image.png.a5440c8bf3fa15ac5703995955b62526.png

Noboru, a clanless Shinobi who long preached the dangers of allowing the three prominent clans influence to go unchecked, has died under mysterious circumstances.

Suspicion of foul play has bred discontent amongst the populace who have taken their martyr's name, and are resolute in their path to sovereignty within the Land of Fire's borders.

Bolstered by the common folk, The Syndicate asserts its claim for a place in the world as a prominent faction, rallying those who seek justice against their perceived oppressors.

Code of Conduct

No ERP of any kind.

High quality RP is expected from our members. No meme-ish style of RP’ing, using vernacular that doesn’t fit the setting, troll characters...etc

Our members are expected to be responsible for their IC actions… Do not powergame, alt-f4, etc… to escape the consequences of your actions. We expect this to be reciprocated.

Edited by TRILL

If interested add Trillucifer#3959 or Sign#1984 on Discord to discuss. 

Your discord friend ID doesn't seem to be working. Feel free to toss me an add, would like to chat about a few things.  Rekadae#1804

ezgif-1-74e9c32e206e.gif.d94bba2eb425150b68e7c195821409d0.gif

16 hours ago, Tetsu said:

Your discord friend ID doesn't seem to be working. Feel free to toss me an add, would like to chat about a few things.  Rekadae#1804

Appreciate the interest, but not looking to discuss plans oocly. When Alpha rolls around, and if our org becomes public knowledge, maybe we can talk ICLY. Until then, good luck.

Wasn't going to discuss IC specifics. Moreso cooperation specifics for events, stuff that would need to be planned OOCly.  Nonetheless, likewise. 

ezgif-1-74e9c32e206e.gif.d94bba2eb425150b68e7c195821409d0.gif

On 3/3/2020 at 3:18 PM, Sign said:

Appreciate the interest, but not looking to discuss plans oocly. When Alpha rolls around, and if our org becomes public knowledge, maybe we can talk ICLY. Until then, good luck.

Does this mean that Noboru doesn't plan on recruiting out-of-game? Should I ignore this post:

On 3/1/2020 at 12:23 PM, TRILL said:

If interested add Trillucifer#3959 or Sign#1984 on Discord to discuss. 

@Megawin79 We are willing to recruit OOCLY. Tetsu is the leader of another organization that will potentially be at odds with ours, hence my reply to him.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Nisshomaru said:

I still don't get what's the goal of this organisation.

Its pretty clear, but if you want me to spell it out for you - An older, clanless shinobi had long ago began preaching about how one of the three main clans/Feudal Lord will eventually gain control of the entire country, and force everyone to live under their rule of law. Shortly before alpha release, he was killed under mysterious circumstances, which further rallies the commoners against the three main clan/Feudal Lord. The leaders of this org are looking to make the followers of Noboru a prominent military faction so they are not forced to pay taxes or live under one of the three main clans/Feudal Lords rule of law. Pretty much just wrote out the interest check paraphrased, so not sure how you didn't understand the first time.

Edited by Sign

Just now, Sign said:

Its pretty clear, but if you want me to spell it out for you - An older, clanless shinobi had long ago began preaching about how one of the three main clans/Feudal Lord will eventually gain control of the entire country, and force everyone to live under their rule of law. Shortly before alpha release, he was killed under mysterious circumstances, which further rallies the commoners against the three main clan/Feudal Lord. The leaders of this org are looking to make the followers of Noboru a prominent military faction so they are not forced to pay taxes or live under one of the three main clans/Feudal Lords rule of law. Pretty much just wrote out the interest check paraphrased, so not sure how you didn't understand the first time.

Sorta like this explanation better, more detailed to say so.

So is it okay for me to get Danzo's org vibes?

Just now, Nisshomaru said:

Sorta like this explanation better, more detailed to say so.

So is it okay for me to get Danzo's org vibes?

Not sure what about this would give you Danzo vibes.

SIGN ME UP AND SEND ME TO THE FRONT BOYS WOOOOOOOOOO