Welcome to Shinobi Story!

636f97daa7d58374b44fa0f2c8cb46fe.jpg

Izuno

WAY OF THE SAMURAI

IZUNO

Yo, Im Izuno. PROPABLY you are intrigued by me, EASY, im in a hurry.

SO, my history starts when i was 10, THATS RIGHT, i was arleady a man (x   d). I didnt have parents since birth,  I've never heard of them, never asked about them. Since I was a child I lived in a temple in the mountains in the land of iron, yes... a land where it always snows and cold. My counrty is located among three mountains called the Three Wolfs and is known to be a samurai fool since the dawn of time.

LandofIron.png.90d4c6880a64b6bd472fe935bf08422a.png

So yea, since i was born i worked for samurais and trained like them. No one was sure where I came from but they always treated me like theirs. I talked a bit and time is running, when i was 10 years old i was sent to the dojo. You know what does it mean right? FINNALY i had the opportunity to leave the cold lands and see the world! My dojo was in land of birds...

FIRST DOJO

That was long road, I had some funny and interesting stories during the trip but finnaly, DOJO. It was a small temple, surrounded by a  forest, to enter it you had to climb the stone stairs with traditional deity monuments and go through the red wooden gate. I was so exited that I was running up the stairs to get to the top as soon as possible, then I slipped... When I was about to fall, someone grabbed my clothes, it was my sensei. This is how my road of samurai began.

Dororo-01-03.thumb.jpg.864b7f4bfc8cacf6a86c8bc70a1af24a.jpg

At first I got two swords: katana  and wakizashi, and blue indigo kimono. My day combined exercises and work at home, as part of the exercises I had practical lessons such as fencing, physical exercises, agility exercises. There were also theoretical lessons like mathematics, history, biology, and others. The most difficult, however, were "spiritual" exercises, meditation. I think these were the most important exercises for me. As part of work at home I had to clean temple, carry firewood, clean katanas. This was my life for 8 years...

WAY OF THE SAMURAI

I become a samurai, i still had to learn a lot but i was a well-trained warrior. My goal at this moment before I returned to my native land was to visit the dojo in other countries and expand my knowledge of a samurai. For 4 years I traveled learning from various masters in many dojos, I visited dojo in land of lightning, land of forests, land of hot water, land of the sea, land of waves, I even managed to be in the land of toads where I was learning the secrets of the power of nature. 

Unfortunately, I had to go back to the land of iron because of the uninteresting situation of my country. 

I did not stay long, the new power in the land of iron did not accept my return, they used the fact that I delayed the return to remove me under the pretext of infidelity. 

I swore that I would not give up as a samurai I would travel and leave my mark proving my strength, cheers...

232153.thumb.jpg.e7192b95bdd64c41bfe73e40e7396172.jpg

Some days, some nights
Some live, some die
In the way of the samurai
Some fight, some bleed
Sun up to sun down
The sons of a battlecry

Samurai/Ronin

some things are unspoken but this is my story in a nutshell

Edited by Izuno

Good read, I like how the character is talking to you. Makes it feel really personal! 

Keep the Gucci coming! ^-^

xSeq4rA.png

Just now, BloodyDoll said:

Good read, I like how the character is talking to you. Makes it feel really personal! 

Keep the Gucci coming! ^-^

thank you ❤️

this post gave me 3 tomoe sharingan

Edited by SARGE