Jump to content

Welcome to Shinobi Story!

636f97daa7d58374b44fa0f2c8cb46fe.jpg

Sign up to get full access to Shinobi Story's game & community! 


Sign in to follow this  
Nikup

Error patching/installing

Recommended Posts

I keep getting the following error, any help would be appreciated.

Error

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is your internet cutting out?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nope, been playing games and watching twitch while restarting it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

its happen to me too every 5 min and its not my internet i have really good one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are addressing this problem as we speak. Please bare with us 🙂 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i have the same problem but the reason is in my end is that there is not enough disk space on c drive to continue the download.

i dont know why but i installed the game on an empty drive but it still downloads on C somehow which is full so it makes the download hang.

try emptying some space if this is the case with you,

is there is a reason why it downloads on C or do i have to wait for a full client?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, citizen said:

i have the same problem but the reason is in my end is that there is not enough disk space on c drive to continue the download.

i dont know why but i installed the game on an empty drive but it still downloads on C somehow which is full so it makes the download hang.

try emptying some space if this is the case with you,

is there is a reason why it downloads on C or do i have to wait for a full client?

Hi Citizen. If you move your launcher executable actually into your other storage drive when you run it, Shinobi Story should install in that drive. You should be able to move all the game files that have already installed in your C drive to the other storage drive so you don't have to download everything again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/10/2020 at 10:55 PM, jimmus said:

We are addressing this problem as we speak. Please bare with us 🙂 

I am also facing the same issue and there is nothing wrong with my internet connection 

WhatsApp Image 2020-05-31 at 2.41.31 AM.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/30/2020 at 2:47 PM, Sageof6Paths said:

I am also facing the same issue and there is nothing wrong with my internet connection 

WhatsApp Image 2020-05-31 at 2.41.31 AM.jpeg

The server issues stem as the game is in development and is not playable at this time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, salazariosss said:

I cant even download it, it keeps showing error when i try to download the launcher.  error  2D161/2

The launcher download has been locked until the next testing phase. 

 

Thank you for your support

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...