Welcome to Shinobi Story!

636f97daa7d58374b44fa0f2c8cb46fe.jpg

Shinobi Story

POLL: Death System

Which Execution systems are you interested in seeing in Shinobi Story?   

144 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Option 3

Giving trolls and dumbos tools to grief without ever reading the rules will just be abused and drive players away.  Having a consist system with oversight, despite potential shortcomings, would offer more meaningful roleplay experience without troll interference.

Edited by Mylithiel

47 minutes ago, Makkura said:

1 or 2

if you do 2, make your extra life expire after a certain amount of time

Why? This is a roleplaying game.

How about we have option 2 or  3 and an additional Iron Man Mode.

Players after they make a character can turn on Iron Man mode.  It forces that character into option 1 and upon death will be permakilled.

Anyone that kills them is permadeath.  In return, they progress at the faster rate.  Iron Man, once active on a character cannot be disabled.  Iron man mode players can be given some kind of marker to indicate their status

Edited by Mylithiel

Just now, Mylithiel said:

Players after they make a character can turn on Iron Man mode.  It forces that character into option 1..  

Anyone that kills them is permadeath.  In return, they progress at the faster rate.  Iron Man, once active on a character cannot be disabled.  Iron man mode players can be given some kind of marker to indicate their status

I'd upvote this but I'm out of likes, lol.

54 minutes ago, Mylithiel said:

Players after they make a character can turn on Iron Man mode.  It forces that character into option 1 and upon death will be permakilled.

That is pointless bc the people who choose for option one don't want to progress faster in the game,we want the game to have a faster progress if you get me ?
But for me it's all about immersion and obviously fun,if I am to wait for an execution every now and then that would make it kinda meh...
And think about Rogue orgs that gonna be around,imagine one popping in a village like "hello just checking in,no one gonna die" still meh :v

3 hours ago, Sign said:

Option 1

Provides a true sense of danger, and the consequences aren't awful if you can quickly progress back to where you were. Hard to explain why your most hated enemy is left alive after you've defeated them... Also allows you to explore new concepts with alt characters.

Couldn't have said it better. This all the way around.

If the mention of slower or faster progression impacted your vote at all, reply or like: I'm curious to know how much that mattered to people.

Yo its just a suggestion but what do u think about this . When you get killed or die your level and stats reset to 1 so you have to start over and u’ll have to be more careful about dying carelessly and ppl would try to survive . As i said just a suggestion

19 minutes ago, Nodenbro said:

Yo its just a suggestion but what do u think about this . When you get killed or die your level and stats reset to 1 so you have to start over and u’ll have to be more careful about dying carelessly and ppl would try to survive . As i said just a suggestion

There are no levels.

Stick with Prologue's system. You've seen that it works. People that aren't mature enough to grasp the concept will weed themselves out, and hopefully learn and better themselves from the experience. 

Any other player that is too lazy to read the rules of a roleplay server, is bound to run into a wall at some point. Isn't that what the 72 hour rule is made up for? To make people more cautious about their own actions/progression so they can't really be that toxic person, since they would have to wait 72 hours of playtime if they mess up? Though another player could kill for them, does this rule also mean they aren't allowed to be involved in death combat?

Please don't ever lock it to a certain rank. That makes no sense. That will have the older players rule the server without giving anyone else a chance if the older players decide against that. Besides if a genin succeeds stabbing a jounin in the neck, he better be dead or this wouldn't be roleplay.

If you ask me, the idea you already had in place was perfect. Why change what ain't broken?

if i'd still be affected by all the new players claiming what they claim on a daily basis in a Naruto community, I think I wouldn't even be here anymore and I guess the same goes for most people here, we've seen it so often. Yeah sure they all want to be Akatsuki and none of them pulls it off.

Edited by BloodyDoll

xSeq4rA.png

Option 1, obviously, it will create the perfect atmosphere for RP.

9 hours ago, Kizo said:

Why? This is a roleplaying game.

I would like the permadeath system to be established but to appeal to newer and/or more casual people, give them an extra life like in option number 2, but if you survive for a few days you don’t deserve the extra life anymore.

2 hours ago, Makkura said:

I would like the permadeath system to be established but to appeal to newer and/or more casual people, give them an extra life like in option number 2, but if you survive for a few days you don’t deserve the extra life anymore.

There won't be a focus on levelling up and grinding in this game. So your statement is false. Once you log in, you're automatically given your talent paths and such. You may have less money and stuff to aid your goals though.

xSeq4rA.png

2 hours ago, BloodyDoll said:

There won't be a focus on levelling up and grinding in this game. So your statement is false. Once you log in, you're automatically given your talent paths and such. You may have less money and stuff to aid your goals though.

When I mentioned rank, there is Genin, Chunin, and Jonin, so no, my statement is not false.

I think 4 would be more realistic if you look to anime. It's more common to see a jonin killing someone, i would not like to kill everyone that i see around, defeat it would be fair enough

I'd say option two but I think it would be better if you could regain a lost life after a few hours time.

Option 1: With the ability to steal visual jutsu; sharingan and byakugan as "loot". However, the pre-existing stats within the eye(s) can't be increased or decreased, and maybe "implanting" the eye(s) into a non-Uchiha/non-Hyuga removes 1/4 of previous chakra pool from gameplay as a trade-off.

Edited by Kurisu-Sama
Grammar and clarity

I'd say option 1 if this is still being touched on but do wish to know how fleeing is. Cause if it's near impossible for someone to escape a fight at all then option 3 might be a better choice so Grime squads can't start wiping people the second they get to 3 days of play.