Welcome to Shinobi Story!

636f97daa7d58374b44fa0f2c8cb46fe.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Vlad

Shinobi Story & COVID-19

Shinobi,

As March approaches it's end, many are wondering where the alpha is. I'm not here to make excuses for myself or the team, but as this epidemic ravages the western world,  many people's lives are changing very quickly. Due to unprecedented global circumstances, we are moving the release date of the alpha to April 10.  This date will not change, and a very informative live stream & presentation will be hosted by the developers on April 4th to demonstrate combat, show the in-game map, and to showcase how PvP works. On this live stream, we will be sending out our launcher for players to begin downloading game data, giving people a whole week to make sure their files are in order. 

I understand the frustration you feel, but we are committed to remaining transparent & making a game for everyone to enjoy. 

Please stay safe, wash your hands, and follow local protocol set forth by your government. The quarantines will most likely last about 6-8 weeks, so expect to be able to play Shinobi Story for a long time. 

Till next time,

Vlad