Welcome to Shinobi Story!

636f97daa7d58374b44fa0f2c8cb46fe.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Adrez

Steam support

How much do they usually take to respond to stolen accounts tickets? I got scammed an hour ago and i had a lot of things in that account, i hope i can get it back soon.

53 minutes ago, Adrez said:

How much do they usually take to respond to stolen accounts tickets? I got scammed an hour ago and i had a lot of things in that account, i hope i can get it back soon.

Steam has good customer service & should respond quickly in my experience. 

They do take this seriously and do investigations. However, it could take a very long time. I have even seen an year for some.

24 minutes ago, Gogo said:

They do take this seriously and do investigations. However, it could take a very long time. I have even seen an year for some.

I am fairly positive that those are special cases, though. 1 Year of investigation sounds to me like very, very unique circumstances.

,, Learn this: When a Hunter takes up the cloak of a dead comrade, this is a vow. " 

1821934963_7Sins.png.b042e47c776e3c0b53376b97b94b221d.png

• Technician • Modder • Genius • Local Lunatic • Dante's 8th Circle •

3 hours ago, BloodyDoll said:

owh noes, try to be as accurate as you can be when you fill out every form. The more details you throw at them, the better! Perhaps you have it linked to your cellphone or something? Can you get it back that way?

I haven't got my phone linked, but i put 20 euros in it and i, for some reason, kept the card, so i put a photo of it as prove. I also put my email adress (the one i used for the account). Now i have learned, free CSGO skins don't exist.

I personally would never enter my account information for any of my accounts on any other website except the official websites where said account is registered.

You can be absolutely sure that people will do basically anything to try and steal your accounts from you, including offer free in-game services or goods, if they're asking for your login, it's a scam.