Welcome to Shinobi Story!

636f97daa7d58374b44fa0f2c8cb46fe.jpg

Play while reading

2231446.jpg

"Sometimes you must hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain because life's greatest lessons are learned through pain."

Personal-Info.jpg

Full Name: Nisshomaru Riessfeld Uchiha
Clan:  18px-Uchiha_Symbol.svg.png 
Uchiha Clan
Nickname(s): W.I.P
Eye Colour: Black
Place of Birth:  18px-Land_of_the_Moon_Symbol.svg.png Tsukigakure (月隠れの里, Tsukigakure no Sato, Hidden Moon Village)

Appearance.jpg

Uchiha Nisshomaru at the age of 8

Fake-Orderly-Imperialeagle-small.gif  

Uchiha Nisshomaru at the age of 14

rick-stilinski-img-20190727-123317-462.j

Uchiha Nishomaru at the age of 16

24125708-913952105439513-294884224527027

Uchiha Nisshomaru at the age of 18 (current)

2231446.jpg

During Nisshomaru's childhood he was busy learning from his father so that he could be a successful heir. Due to this he had to dress properly, he wore a black traditional Uchiha kimono with the emblem of his Clan, stitched onto it. Proper etiquette was needed of him, so Nisshomaru developed a firm standing posture with a straight back. It was engraved into him, no slouching was every tolerated of him. His eyes a soft black matching the colour of his long black hair which was the only messy part about him, though it suited him and brought out Nisshomaru's best looks.

As Nisshomaru has grown up he remains with a similar hairstyle, a long black messy style coming down the front of his face. He wears high-collared black robe, underneath the robe he has two pouches located to the left and right side of his back. The pouches are filled with various types of ninja tools.

Personality.jpg

Standing tall Nisshomaru's appearance could come across as frightening as his face is always cold or serious. However even as  cold and serious as he might be, it is rarely seen that if you get to know him and he likes you, you'd see a more ease and chill personality from him. He mostly respects those way stronger than him and those way weaker than him (by weaker - he means the normal citizens - not shinobis). However if the shinobi is stronger than him and acts all high and mighty, Nisshomaru will not respect that shinobi. Nisshomaru will act as if he doesn't care about criticism but he always thinks about what was said about him, he thinks about all the positives and negatives people have said about him, but will never show it.

Personality is still W.I.P!

Abililties.jpg

Taijutsu (体術; Literally meaning "Body Techniques")

Nisshomaru isn't trained in the art of goken, but due to constant battling he has honed his hand to hand combat skills. The force of his kicks and punches are greater than your average shinobi. However Nisshomaru tries to avoid close combat, especially against shinobi's whom specialty is taijutsu.

Ninjutsu (忍術; Literally meaning "Ninja Techniques")
As a shinobi, Nisshomaru is able to manipulate his chakra to cast ninjutsu. Through countless hours of training, Nisshomaru has great chakra control. When battling, Ninjutsu is what Nisshomaru mostly relies on.

Kenjutsu (剣術, Literally meaning: "Sword Technique")
W.I.P

Image(UNLOCKED)

Sharingan (写輪眼, Literally meaning: "Copy Wheel Eye")
W.I.P

Image (LOCKED)

Mangekyō Sharingan (万華鏡写輪眼, Literally meaning: "Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye")
W.I.P

Genjutsu (幻術, Literally meaning: "Illusionary Techniques")
Genjutsu is the art of deception, warping ones reality by instilling it with illusions. Nisshomaru is known to excel in this path and uses it to his utmost ability. The style of genjutsu works well with his personality of working in the shadows, dealing with enemies before they even have the chance to counter it.

Raiton (雷遁, Lightning Release)
Unlike his sister, Nisshomaru has honed one chakra nature. This comes with benefits however as it is seen that Nisshomaru is able to manipulate his lightning chakra with kenjutsu giving him heightened abilities such as speed and powerful Kenjutsu techniques. The wild nature of lighting is easily controlled by Nisshomaru, being able to manipulate how the lightning acts.

Relationships.jpg

Uchiha Suzume (Mother)
Uchiha Ryuunosuke (Father)
Uchiha Rukia (Sister)

Tales-Stories.jpg

W.I.P

This entire BIO is a W.I.P due to taking my time changing and tweaking stuff since the game isn't out yet.

32 minutes ago, Nisshomaru said:

During Nisshomaru's childhood he was busy learning from his father so that he could be a successful heir.

This kind of implies that you're the heir to the Uchiha Clan, which I'm gonna assume is not ok.

30 minutes ago, Nisshomaru said:

Mangekyō Sharingan (万華鏡写輪眼, Literally meaning: "Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye")

Another thing I'm gonna assume that is not ok, even if you've specified that it is "locked".

The bio in its entirety seems very unoriginal and has a Madara/Sasuke/Izuna feel to it. You've even used pictures of Madara/Izuna/Sasuke. Would really implore you to rework this and develop maybe more of an original look and overall feel for the character.

Just now, Sign said:

This kind of implies that you're the heir to the Uchiha Clan, which I'm gonna assume is not ok.

Another thing I'm gonna assume that is not ok, even if you've specified that it is "locked".

The bio in its entirety seems very unoriginal and has a Madara/Sasuke/Izuna feel to it. You've even used pictures of Madara/Izuna/Sasuke. Would really implore you to rework this and develop maybe more of an original look and overall feel for the character.

by successful heir I mean being a proper member of the Uchiha clan - a well developed shinobi worthy of the Uchiha title.

I added the MS just cause - I might never even unlock it, I just added it because why not.

Thanks for your input but this has nothing in common to Madara/Izuna/Sasuke, also the only pics I used is Izuna as appearance because I think it fits my character nicely.

I don't see how this is unoriginal since it doesn't duplicate anything and anyone.

Sasuke's motives were revenge

Izuna's motives are unknown

Madara's motives were power and world control

My motives are nothing like theirs. So if this is "unoriginal" I don't know what is supposed to be original.

Thanks again, hopefully you re-read my bio again and check up those 3 Uchiha's u mentioned and see for urself what I'm talking about.

Posted (edited)

If you cant see why using four pictures of Izuna to describe your characters appearance is unoriginal, guess wel' have to agree to disagree.

Considering you put MS down in your bio, I'm gonna assume thats one of your goals, and as such, assume you will attempt to replicate or engineer events similar to the ones we've seen in the show in order to do this. (Which leads back to being unoriginal, things like this should happen organically.)

Though I'm gonna assume your character is of the high caste of the Uchiha, I think this is something that could be further explored in this bio, as there is no mention of it.

Edited by Sign

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Sign said:

If you cant see why using four pictures of Izuna to describe your characters appearance is unoriginal, guess wel' have to agree to disagree.

Considering you put MS down in your bio, I'm gonna assume thats one of your goals, and as such, assume you will attempt to replicate or engineer events similar to the ones we've seen in the show in order to do this. (Which leads back to being unoriginal, things like this should happen organically.)

Though I'm gonna assume your character is of the high caste of the Uchiha, I think something that is something that could be further explored in this bio, as there is no mention of it.

Just because Sasuke and Madara got their MS's by executing their closest ones, doesn't necessarily mean I will get it that way. As said in the bio, the entire bio is a work in progress, meaning I will keep changing things until it's good to go.

Indeed MS is a necessity for my character hence why I will go through all the hardships and challenges in order for my character to unlock it. I do understand the fact that it might be extremely hard/impossible to get it but I shall do my best.

15 minutes ago, BloodyDoll said:

Your first three pictures of the age 8, 14 and 16 just look like edited izuna/ sasuke to me, you're not meant to take characters from the anime. Whilst the last one looks okay to me.

You can not decide wether you have unlocked the sharingan yet. Not everyone will be given this opportunity. Writing it on here isn't going to make it any different. 

Though skills be skills, who cares. As for the story..

Whilst the description of your looks are accurate, there is zero need to go into the last detail on such. We can see all that in the pictures provided, I would rather write about the things we can not directly see on these. Example: Scars he acquired in his younger days, or something alike. Yes, this is just an opinion, but may allow you to think a step further. Every detail has a story, right?

You call it not a copied Sasuke, but his personality is exactly alike. Perhaps you can add an actual reason to why he acts the way he does. Because right now it's still a blank sheet regarding that. Perhaps building/ showing some history will help out with that.

Funny how you describe a character that acts all high and mighty and hates people that act all high and mighty, too. So, he dislikes people like himself? But that's fair, I can see two persons with such a personality collide. Though as stated earlier, is there a reason for him to dislike these people?

Long story short, I think you can develop this bio into something much better if you set your aims on the reasoning behind everything. Actually explain your character. The options are endless, just gonna have to pick up the pencil some more. Try to have your biography be less about skills you know nothing of yet, perhaps. That will save you some time. Because right now it feels like 50% of your bio is about masteries you're trying to shove into your own shoes.

Just trying to feed constructive criticism here, hopefully you find it of use. Looking forward to seeing more. 

Cheers, your good ol' BloodyDoll.

Appearance is just appearance.

The character has no scars/tattoos whatsoever hence why I didn't write anything aside the visible appearance.
The personality is W.I.P because I plan on deeply going indepths with it and explaining everything needed, to show how and why it's an original character.

I plan on greatly improving this bio as its faaaar from finished and explained.

Also sorry to disappoint you but EACH shinobi to rp an Uchiha will have their sharingan. Unless the shinobi himself chooses not to rp with an unlocked sharingan. That's like choosing a fire style and not being blessed with fire style. Everyone has mastery points that they choose on what to spend on, my eyes are one of the things I will spend it on. Rest assured I will have the sharingan.

Edited by Nisshomaru

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, Nisshomaru said:

Indeed MS is a necessity for my character hence why I will go through all the hardships and challenges in order for my character to unlock it.

k6AHwnF.png

You should really take your own advice here with the MS thing.

Edited by Sign