Welcome to Shinobi Story!

636f97daa7d58374b44fa0f2c8cb46fe.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Adrez

Quarantine

How are you guys going trough this quarantine?

For me, i hate it. My family decided it was a great moment to start reforms in the house, so now i have to work all morning and get up every 5 minutes to cut wood. Also, there are coexistence problems.

24 minutes ago, BloodyDoll said:

Your family is making you chop wood? Which century do they live in? Jesus, and with quarantaine you're stuck there? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

*ninja rescue outta there!*

just tell them uh... you ordered a ninja on the internet.

Jokes aside, it's hella terrible. Everything closes down, and because of that i'm currently stuck in income-limbo. Surely i'll be paid, but since I ain't working it'll go through the government and shit. Meaning i'll get it hella late and am bound to run into issues. 

I sit behind the desk in a transport company, so there you have it. 

Though they have already confirmed that they can't close shop for longer than a week, and won't. But they can say all they want, if the rest of Europe is on lockdown they can't do shit. 

Long story short; I flipping hate the over reacting people, and on the other hand also the ones that became sick and don't listen to the damn rules and stay in their houses. Give is 2 days of good weather, and tackle this idiocy. lmao. Please, god.

i didn't mean chopping wood as logging or something, i meant as cutting wood planks.

Germany here; We do not have quarantine established. However, school was cancelled for the next two weeks pretty much all over the country. As far as I can estimate, we will be moving into this quarantine-like phase within one-two weeks. 

Personally, I consider all of this absolutely over the board. But that is my personal opinion and I am both aware and understanding of the circumstances "why".

,, Learn this: When a Hunter takes up the cloak of a dead comrade, this is a vow. " 

1821934963_7Sins.png.b042e47c776e3c0b53376b97b94b221d.png

• Technician • Modder • Genius • Local Lunatic • Dante's 8th Circle •

Welp, if Germany goes into quarantine and i believe France is already there then i can expect to stay home during that time since we supply german and french companies where i work ...

spacer.png

WHERE HAS ALL THE DAMN TOILET PAPER GONE-
I mean uh. As an introvert shut-in loser in Australia, nothing has changed here lol.

Just mostly people panic buying everything and not being able to do family events.

13 hours ago, Dan said:

WHERE HAS ALL THE DAMN TOILET PAPER GONE-
I mean uh. As an introvert shut-in loser in Australia, nothing has changed here lol.

Just mostly people panic buying everything and not being able to do family events.

Toilet paper shortage is alredy a problem here in Spain. And, the virus is scary, but what is the most scary thing is how many people have started washing their hands now.

Here all restaurants have now closed... ?But working from home is something I do enjoy, I don’t need to wake up 5am after all. Aside from this, my doc says I seem to not be sick of corona, even if he didn’t test me (not enough funding in my area).  Yet everyone shows different symptoms. So yes, ya all stay safe and don’t go out! 

1 hour ago, BloodyDoll said:

I honestly don't live different than otherwise. Harsh to say maybe, but I personally don't care one bit about getting the virus myself or not. Now, can people go back to their work? -_-

i also don't care, last year i had a very simmilar disease to coronavirus, but what i can't do is infect old people. I visit my town often, and 90% are old folks, i prefer total quarantine

2 hours ago, BloodyDoll said:

Total quarantine is going to get me without income and force me to pack my stuff and live on the streets. What other ideas do you have? XD

I'm a student, i didn't noticed that. My sister is also affected by the quarantine. According to her company, she will be enjoying some holidays. Basically, they're taking her days off.

That's rough. At least my company assured us they will provide sick leave in case of a quarantine and they won't take away from the yearly sick leave we have. It's gonna be a special case.

spacer.png