Welcome to Shinobi Story!

636f97daa7d58374b44fa0f2c8cb46fe.jpg

itachi

Will you imitate a character?

I know I will!!

I'm planning to go Fire Release, Genjutsu & Uchiha clan to try to imitate Itachi as best as possible? Are you going to imitate a character?? And if you will, who is it gonna be??

Don't hesitate to tell me what you're planning on taking if you don't want to imitate a character though, I would love to hear what you guys want your ninja to be like!!

Isn't it pretty obvious XD

Lol but seriously, I want to be like Minato but I don't really know what I could pick that would fit him well. Any ideas?

7 minutes ago, minato said:

Isn't it pretty obvious XD

Lol but seriously, I want to be like Minato but I don't really know what I could pick that would fit him well. Any ideas?

Pick GM mode.

And my character's looks and personality will be heavily inspired by V from DMC5, with my own little background story and talent twists to fit in this new world.

Edited by Paul

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Paul said:

Pick GM mode.

And my character's looks and personality will be heavily inspired by V from DMC5, with my own little background story and talent twists to fit in this new world.

Huh? What's GM mode? Also I've never played that game, but the character looks really cool!!

This is literally one of the biggest mistakes you can make in RP. Please don't try to imitate anyone from the series, it's unoriginal and frowned upon, trust me... I'm speaking from experience.

What you end up with is a character that you have no idea how to react on in certain situations, nor what they would be really feeling while stuff is happening in their life, and that can make trying to RP them pretty difficult.

If you're unable to be creative while creating your character, people won't hold very high hopes of your level of RP, members of the Uchiha clan are what a lot of people's profile pictures are already, and I can see exactly how it's going to go, everyone's gonna try and be either madara, itachi or sasuke and it's just not going to happen.

For starters, the Mangekyo sharingan is going to be very very rare, and it will be something that costs you to use it, there will not be Uchiha running around everywhere with it burning people with black fire or putting them under omnipotent genjutsu.

My advice is, pretend the main characters of the entire series never existed, and never use any of them as an example for how your character is going to be - think about the other non-main characters, like the three who confronted Itachi about Shisui's death, that is where our power scale will be.

All of the main characters in the series pulled off amazing and basically impossible feats because they're main characters and it happens in every show, like Naruto beating Neji, only reason that happened is because of the power of the nine tails, if he didn't have that he never would have won.

Take a second to think about how strong Naruto would be without nine tails and sage mode.... He'd be no more special than your average jounin.

2 hours ago, Tempest said:

This is literally one of the biggest mistakes you can make in RP. Please don't try to imitate anyone from the series, it's unoriginal and frowned upon, trust me... I'm speaking from experience.

What you end up with is a character that you have no idea how to react on in certain situations, nor what they would be really feeling while stuff is happening in their life, and that can make trying to RP them pretty difficult.

If you're unable to be creative while creating your character, people won't hold very high hopes of your level of RP, members of the Uchiha clan are what a lot of people's profile pictures are already, and I can see exactly how it's going to go, everyone's gonna try and be either madara, itachi or sasuke and it's just not going to happen.

For starters, the Mangekyo sharingan is going to be very very rare, and it will be something that costs you to use it, there will not be Uchiha running around everywhere with it burning people with black fire or putting them under omnipotent genjutsu.

My advice is, pretend the main characters of the entire series never existed, and never use any of them as an example for how your character is going to be - think about the other non-main characters, like the three who confronted Itachi about Shisui's death, that is where our power scale will be.

All of the main characters in the series pulled off amazing and basically impossible feats because they're main characters and it happens in every show, like Naruto beating Neji, only reason that happened is because of the power of the nine tails, if he didn't have that he never would have won.

Take a second to think about how strong Naruto would be without nine tails and sage mode.... He'd be no more special than your average jounin.

I think they meant ability wise. Being inspired by outside forces like Paul is fine for me personally, but not if its from the series. Honestly, who wants 40 emo kids around you all the time?
Ye know, personally I would go with the most generic setup of a ninja and only be able to poke people in the back and hide.

Maybe some forging skill to make people get to a meeting some remote place and laugh at them in the background while selling my PREMIUM GOODS, GET YOURS NOW!!!!!!

image.png.8ae3d4d5246ea6c55f9fedbf6bc143b8.png