Welcome to Shinobi Story!

636f97daa7d58374b44fa0f2c8cb46fe.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Senpai

Masaaki Uchiha

【 Masaaki Uchiha】
Uchiha_Symbol.png.45638babe3734b72c6628cce7fd31edd.png

Uchiha.jpg.fc5653725aab1858c7a5e91f88734cb0.jpg

9239062e-48ec-410b-91a0-07ca8f00bf70.thumb.jpg.8e53bb7fc827eb5288b107402e342f23.jpg
Name: Masaaki 18px-Gender_Male.svg.png
Last Name: Uchiha
Nickname: Aki
Clan:  18px-Uchiha_Symbol.svg.png
Origin: Land of Fire 
18px-Land_of_Fire_Symbol.svg.png
Height: 180 cm
Weight: 79 kg
Chakra Nature: Lightning 18px-Nature_Icon_Lightning.svg.png
Weapon: Kunai

5b722f72-3c7f-4d43-80e6-7542562d565b.thumb.jpg.9e468670771b6f4fbaac3afbb6d97e7d.jpg
Eye Colour: Black/Grey/White

Hair Colour: Black / White
Body Type: Athletic

Tattoos: A Black Dragon Head on his Neck

Others: He has natural Spiky Hair, fluffy, Grey Eyes since hes born
b12355db-1a03-4d71-8b5f-850e885bb2f1.thumb.jpg.f1060623230b602871d9d83cedd35b8a.jpg
Masaaki always was a silent nature, yet polite and friendly if he's being spoken to. He offers his help in need and stays loyal to his Clan. 18px-Uchiha_Symbol.svg.png  Since being a child he trained with his Father in learning about his Chakra nature, controlling it and using it when ever it is needed, meditation is one of his core Hobbys to keep track of his Soul. He is very intelligent and does not seek to show people how strong he is and what potential lies within him. If it is necessary he would kill, harm and Injure people. Either for Love, to protect, his Clan, or if its a contract made with someone, telling him a secret leads to a closed Book, he rather dies than telling anyone what he has been told.
He analyzes alot and thinks alot while taking a walk, while training or just laying down and resting. 

He is a skilled Melee Fighter and rather plays a Defensive role than attacking someone without thinking about every option. He has good endurance but does not hit as hard like other people, yet he uses this to lower the Guard of his opponnents.
Yet he is not just a Chakra Fighting Human, he loves cooking. Creating good and tasty food, is one of his favorite things, just like reading a book or gathering more experience with Ninjutsu.
He want's to become one of the greatest Lightning Chakra user possible.

'' You will hear the Whisper of the Shadow ''

It's quite neat, though I think the text and font is a bit too big.

Your writing is somewhat good, but it definitely could use a bit of work.

One of my tips would be to; give a friend or a fellow player a short draft of the biography so they can correct it or help wording things.

The formatting is a blessing on my eyes, but then again; a bit too big.

Spoiler

6/10, great work @Senpai!

@tweego I will do that, sorry for  my English gramma, not my native Language ^^'

But overall, I just made it bigger because I liked it that way, but I'll keep that in mind for further Posts aswell. Ty ❤️