Welcome to Shinobi Story!

636f97daa7d58374b44fa0f2c8cb46fe.jpg

RINNEsasuke

What clan will you choose?

I'm gonna chime in and agree with @Paul.
Even though I'm rolling Uchiha, there's plenty of ways to counter it, it's all about out-smarting your enemies.

Being a shinobi isn't about being strong, it's about being able to predict your enemies next movement.

Heck, having one more talent point as 'clanless' can actually prove very valuable -- it's too early to determine what build is the most viable.

My two cents is, remember the pros and cons of everything -- but don't take everything in moderation as we don't have anything to compare with; yet.

On 3/9/2020 at 11:10 AM, tweego said:

I'm gonna chime in and agree with @Paul.
Even though I'm rolling Uchiha, there's plenty of ways to counter it, it's all about out-smarting your enemies.

Being a shinobi isn't about being strong, it's about being able to predict your enemies next movement.

Heck, having one more talent point as 'clanless' can actually prove very valuable -- it's too early to determine what build is the most viable.

My two cents is, remember the pros and cons of everything -- but don't take everything in moderation as we don't have anything to compare with; yet.

Nothing is viable ? 

13 hours ago, Nisshomaru said:

If you mean "elements" as in chakra natures, I'm pretty sure picking 3 would be extremely OP. 

But if we're talking about all type of elements such as Chakra Nature, Puppet Technique, Healing, Kenjutsu etc etc, then yes, it might have a good touch to it.

I mean everything. Anything that takes any kind of training or ability to perform will EAT YOUR MASTERY POINTS like tofu.
Fancy eyes will also be so well balanced that you wont notice much difference between picking Lets say; Water, Earth and Ninja tools as your starting point compared to Fire, Genjutsu and Fancy eyes.

image.png.8ae3d4d5246ea6c55f9fedbf6bc143b8.png

I hope to join the Uchiha clan. And if Uzumaki gets added and junjurkies then on another file I will be a Uzumaki jinjurkirk.