Welcome to Shinobi Story!

636f97daa7d58374b44fa0f2c8cb46fe.jpg

RINNEsasuke

What clan will you choose?

2 hours ago, Nisshomaru said:

Wrong section, you should be introducing yourself here.

Altho I'm going with Uchiha.

No, it's the General Discussion. Not Introduction. He picked the right area to post this.

I'm actually going clanless. I am not a huge fan of most clans. Doujutsu just aren't my type.

,, Learn this: When a Hunter takes up the cloak of a dead comrade, this is a vow. " 

1821934963_7Sins.png.b042e47c776e3c0b53376b97b94b221d.png

• Technician • Modder • Genius • Local Lunatic • Dante's 8th Circle •

6 hours ago, IAmAscathor said:

No, it's the General Discussion. Not Introduction. He picked the right area to post this.

I'm actually going clanless. I am not a huge fan of most clans. Doujutsu just aren't my type.

Well, I moved the post.. it was originally in Introductions. xD

37 minutes ago, RINNEsasuke said:

Oof atleast be senju they dont have dojutsu you can have huge chakra amounts

Lore for the clans in Shinobi Story differs heavily from what you see in Naruto. No clan will be “stronger” than the other in terms of ability, though you might be able to make a case for the Sharingan.

Check the tabs at the top-right of the forums for our Lore Guide!

Uchiha, obviously, until more clans are introduced.

No clan is tempting because then there's nothing to tie yo down to others specifically, like no loyalty or prejudice from your clan or others. Though the one for all attitude of the Sarutobi is pretty appealing too. So I'm not 100% sure yet. Kind of torn.

Uchiha until Kaguya / Inuzuka come into play if they do.

Simply to try and keep some organization among the Uchiha clan, hopefully can bring them together and prevent them all from being super edgy problem causers. 

ezgif-1-74e9c32e206e.gif.d94bba2eb425150b68e7c195821409d0.gif

On 3/4/2020 at 5:48 PM, BloodyDoll said:

My name says it all Shaleena Sekai.
So the Te no Sekai clan. Yiss.
Besides that, Uchiha are lame.

Uchiha sarutobi and senju are the only clans

33 minutes ago, RINNEsasuke said:

Uchiha sarutobi and senju are the only clans

Creating your own clan is fairuse. I encourage it.

image.png.8ae3d4d5246ea6c55f9fedbf6bc143b8.png

5 minutes ago, Aetherweaver said:

Creating your own clan is fairuse. I encourage it.

We 

13 hours ago, UchihaVoruto05 said:

haha u can be my student for i gonna be the strongest uchiha i gonna have regular sharingan mangekyou and even the rinnegan

2 minutes ago, BloodyDoll said:

Yes, you can make your own clan. But it won't be much believable by yourself. 
Consider lore for your clan, and possible traits they may share. 
This doesn't mean you get the chance to say your new clan has X ability.
You're still the same as everyone else and given the same options.
It's just a roleplay thing. But, hella cool nonetheless.
More input means more roleplay, right?

So a clan but nothing is different eh dont see to much point but ok

Just now, RINNEsasuke said:

We 

So a clan but nothing is different eh dont see to much point but ok

Theres no pros to it

1 minute ago, BloodyDoll said:

The pros of this is that our clan has a rich story of their own that will have many events following. 

We'll be bound together through that story.

We'll have a load of goals and things to work on in-character, helping each other out and reclaiming what was lost.

Plus it's always good to have some friendlies around in a roleplay game.

Just as it's good to have some pre-planned enemies, like we have the Aoi Ookami and Kuroi Ken NPC clans.

Most of our bios really match up, meaning we'll hopefully actually be able to portray a living part in this theatre of war we're walking through. :')

I'm looking forward to every bit of it. 

1 minute ago, RINNEsasuke said:

Theres no pros to it

Same reason some (we) play non-clan. It's not necessarily "always" about benefits, but about the idea. There are not just pros to a clan; there are cons as well. For example, clans have certain traits and personalities that are mandatory. To quote the Uchiha Lore Guide:

An unofficial caste system was put into place shortly after their fabled Dōjutsu had begun to spread throughout the clan. 

To be honest, I consider that boring. Personally. I am literally forced to consider that my character MUST have certain background- and character-attributes and I do not find that highly interesting to play.

Everyone their own. Considering yourself a clan - and potentially having others join you and allowing you to shape it on your own - can be way more fun.

,, Learn this: When a Hunter takes up the cloak of a dead comrade, this is a vow. " 

1821934963_7Sins.png.b042e47c776e3c0b53376b97b94b221d.png

• Technician • Modder • Genius • Local Lunatic • Dante's 8th Circle •

5 hours ago, RINNEsasuke said:

We 

The heck?
Anyway, having a clan can be fun if you are bad at getting contacts or feel alil shy, since it usually force characters to interact one way or another.
Playing solo on the other hand if you are good at making friends and the like could potentially get you a huge network to use in time of need.

Clans also have the ability to assemble faster and teach each other things they've experienced.
Whereas a solo player needs to figure everything out themselves.

There is also an economic aspect, clans have more people and can quickly get money compared to a solo player.
But they are also more likely to loose money quickly as they are, after all, a clan that needs food somehow.

Some people like to have certain walls for protection and a guarantee that someone has their back.
Others might be more adventurous and free bird their way through the war ravaged lands.

Make a wise choice, my fellow Padawans.
For choosing certain doors in the beginning of your journey may lock others permanently.

1 minute ago, Aetherweaver said:

The heck?
Anyway, having a clan can be fun if you are bad at getting contacts or feel alil shy, since it usually force characters to interact one way or another.
Playing solo on the other hand if you are good at making friends and the like could potentially get you a huge network to use in time of need.

Clans also have the ability to assemble faster and teach each other things they've experienced.
Whereas a solo player needs to figure everything out themselves.

There is also an economic aspect, clans have more people and can quickly get money compared to a solo player.
But they are also more likely to loose money quickly as they are, after all, a clan that needs food somehow.

Some people like to have certain walls for protection and a guarantee that someone has their back.
Others might be more adventurous and free bird their way through the war ravaged lands.

Make a wise choice, my fellow Padawans.
For choosing certain doors in the beginning of your journey may lock others permanently.

Thats the point of a regular clan too you can do all that stuff yeah, but how does choosing a clan just change your personality, is it like if im uchiha i have to be a salty peice of shit and rage andnget revenge when something is wrong every time because if thats the case its a stupid system

12 minutes ago, RINNEsasuke said:

Thats the point of a regular clan too you can do all that stuff yeah, but how does choosing a clan just change your personality, is it like if im uchiha i have to be a salty peice of shit and rage andnget revenge when something is wrong every time because if thats the case its a stupid system

Well, in psychology the group that you hang around is bound to have some sort of impact on your personality. Together with the environment.
I wouldn't say it would make everyone the same, like everyone was grumpy as a personality, but more that it shapes your personality into you.
I would say when describing your personality, use your clan as the reason. Some specific people, your family and friends or a master or idol.

You dont necessarily need to be salty, angry and revengeful for being Uchiha.
And hell, even Uchiha abandon their clan ?

2 minutes ago, Aetherweaver said:

Well, in psychology the group that you hang around is bound to have some sort of impact on your personality. Together with the environment.
I wouldn't say it would make everyone the same, like everyone was grumpy as a personality, but more that it shapes your personality into you.
I would say when describing your personality, use your clan as the reason. Some specific people, your family and friends or a master or idol.

You dont necessarily need to be salty, angry and revengeful for being Uchiha.
And hell, even Uchiha abandon their clan ?

Not all leave though. And tbh ima make a very happy and excited uchiha like naruto is happy all the time and goku

Edited by RINNEsasuke

Uchiha, as I'm trying to stay faithful to my name ?

However I might create another account to go Sarutobi uwu

Not here to yuck your yum, but Uchiha's dojutsu ain't as "saucy" as you make it out to be, and having one less talent won't handicap you in RP. Depending on pvp mechanics, it might make it more challenging to have one less talent, but RP depends only on your writing skill.

spacer.png

I find it amusing when people ignore all the cons of that dojutsu only to put the clan on a pedestal pushing forward only the pros. It's especially amusing when the team repeatedly said those abilities won't be available for player characters, at least not in the foreseeable future.

Leaving aside the fact that only the main cast of the anime even achieved the advanced forms of the dojutsu and we shouldn't compare ourselves to them, those advanced forms literally blind you as you use them. That's a pretty big handicap in RP if you ask me. Also, you can have twenty talents and still be outshined by a two talent character because in an RP scene writing skill is the only thing that matters. Or just hammer in the point with the servers default conflict resolution if you can't reach a consensus through emotes. As i understood, pvp will be focused more on payer skill rather than character stats anyway, so the number of talents probably won't mater from that perspective either.  Maybe some will pick only a clan, or only one ninjutsu element with no other talents and become real threats in this new world.

I guess we'll just wait and see. 

spacer.png