Welcome to Shinobi Story!

636f97daa7d58374b44fa0f2c8cb46fe.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Sign

Kido Toshimichi

4GQ4VgtUWH3fMd-Su5oOiacpqikgVXpZUdXyZ8sWMJYq7hNrUYna2ANLgLh2wk1QAEka7SeIFEECxUeiYoBm-qyZp_aDFf-Glp_6p565mFTPGwZu5C27OzI1IpRaVqUt8o0q63aZ

Affiliation: The Noboru Syndicate

Height: 185.42cm

Weight: 83.9kg

Entry 1:

During my journey to the Uchiha Compound for routine delivery, my convoy and I stopped at a neutral village, far away from Feudal territory. For just a short while, we were able to escape the stress of traveling contested roads, sighing out relief by filling our bellies with local meat and rice. I had finished my meal faster than most, and on a whim decided to take a stroll around the small settlement.

It was during this that I noticed a charismatic older man who had enticed a small crowd, prompting cheers after each sentence he spoke… Having seen my fair share of preachers in the past, I quickly assumed him to be nothing more than a charlatan, likely asking for donations to support a fraudulent cause. To my surprise, he made no mention of coin or financial aid, nor did he or the crowd disperse once they saw me, a shinobi bearing the emblem of the Feudal Lord… What was even more surprising was the presence of Nobu among the congregation. Nobu, a shinobi whose family I had known since boyhood, was a man of simplistic roots, but certainly not one to be easily manipulated by some scoundrel.

I listened to the old man briefly as he spoke of the downtrodden of our country, and how things would fare for the lesser clans and the common man once the rule of the land had been won by one of the big three. I thought of my clan… of my family. What if the Uchiha were to be dealt a decisive finishing blow? Would I be expected to grovel at the feet of the Sarutobi? On the contrary, should it be the Feudal Lord and the Uchiha who are victorious, I will have been nothing but a pawn in their game to control this territory… A nameless, expendable body used to further the accomplishments of these “Greater” men. I was never fond of my circumstances, but many had long ago found out that it was better to be a friend of "our Lord" rather than foe.

Perhaps this elder had been speaking about something worth listening to. Perhaps if the masses united, we could forgo monthly dues and militaristic service to the Feudal Lord and his regime. Perhaps these are just unrealistic pipe dreams. Unfortunately, my time with the man and the crowd was cut short. Once more, the edge of traveling the barren dirt roads returned to us. Onward to the Uchiha Compound we went.

Edited by Sign

Ahhh, the dilemma.. May our swords cross paths one day, I would like to hear how your story continues. 

13 hours ago, Gogo said:

Ahhh, the dilemma.. May our swords cross paths one day, I would like to hear how your story continues. 

Probably will add more entries. Was unsure if I should allow the reader to  put the pieces together based on this small snipit, or if I should add further detail. Thanks for reading.

Edited by Sign

20 hours ago, Nisshomaru said:

A 30 years old character. That's rare to see.

Great Bio.

Character will be heavily involved in political RP, and as such, doesn't make sense for him to be in his teens or even early twenties. Obviously there are exceptions to this but I'm not one of them.

Thanks for reading.

Edited by Sign

Wow.

This is a really good piece of writing.

Personally, I'd love to see more information about Kido as an individual -- such as basic info; which could be his eye-colour, height and so forth.

Either way, I'm excited to see the continued work on this.

Spoiler

8/10, eager to see more from you @Sign!